NOTICE TO BID - STRUCTURAL AND MULTIPURPOSE TURNOUT GEAR
The Reed City Fire Department is seeking sealed bids for structural and multipurpose turnout gear. SEALED BIDS need to be clearly marked "Structural and Multipurpose Turnout Gear" and submitted to the office of the City Clerk, City Hall, 227 E. Lincoln Avenue, Reed City, MI. 49677, no later than 1:00 pm Tuesday, December 6, 2022.
Sealed bids are to include pricing for the following:
- 15 structural turnout coats built to specifications attached
- 15 structural turnout pants built to specifications attached
- 15 sets of leather 3D structural firefighting gloves that meet NFPA 1971
- 15 non-particulate hoods that meet NFPA 1971
- 15 traditional-style composite helmets with ratchet suspension, NOMEX neck protection, and hideaway vision system in the department specified color
- 18 sets of multipurpose extrication/wild-land gear built to specifications attached.
The City of Reed City reserves the right to accept and or reject any or all bids and to award what is deemed in the best interests of the City.