Friends of the Forest Retreat
Do you enjoy nature walks, wildlife viewing, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, gathering around the campfire, or just want to get away from it all!
Enjoy all this and more in the comfort of a beautiful cabin nestled in 120 wooded acres.
Re-Connect to Nature...
- In a fully-equipped cabin located three miles north of Reed City, MI
- Complete and modern kitchen
- One and a half bathrooms
- One bedroom and left - sleeps up to 8
- Covered outdoor firepit
- 120 acres with nature trails
- Dish Network
- Fully-furnished basement
- Close to golf courses, lakes, streams, and rivers
- 1.8 miles to the Rails to Trails System
- Less than 15 minutes to public access in the Pere Marquette State Forest and Manistee National Forest
To plan your visit, please call Rick & Charmaine Lucas at (231) 510-8113 or email: email@example.com
The Little House Bed & Breakfast, LLC
Come be a guest at the Little House Bed & Breakfast! You will enjoy your very own little place in the country. The Little House includes:
- An all-season porch for enjoying breakfast
- Sitting room with sofa bed and Dish TV
- Bedroom with a queen-sized bed
- Spacious full bathroom
- Outdoor pool and shower during the summer
- Flower Gardens and paths for your enjoyment
We will serve you a delicious full breakfast featuring local and organic products. We hope you'll enjoy our homemade baked goods and jams. To plan your stay, please contact Bette Newell, Proprietress at (231) 832-2733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit: http://www.thelittlehousebedandbreakfast.com/