Although it is located in a predominately rural area, Reed City has a diversified economic base with major employment in retail sales, manufacturing, health care and government.
Major employers include General Mills-Yoplait, Spectrum Health-Reed City Hospital, Reed City Area Public Schools, Osceola County, Hydaker-Wheatlake, Kraftube, Reed City Tool, H&R Screw, Bentek and Mosaic Potash Hersey.
Interested in bringing your business to Reed City? We have everything you'll need, most importantly a community that is ready to work with you to meet your specific requirements.
To obtain a copy of our marketing package, contact the Chamber office at (231) 832-5431.
• Easy access to major freeways (U.S. 10 and 131)
• Competitive wages
• Low taxes
• A business-friendly local government
• Excellent health care services
• The availablity of skilled workers
• Employment services such as MI Works! a regional workforce development agency providing federal and state job training and employment programs.
• Excellent police and fire protection
• Outstanding school system
Send an Email:
Chastity Eads, Chamber Executive Director